[IP] Waking from lows - Gypsy

>>>  I have a routine that whenever my dog wakes up and wants to go outside,
I test myself.  I am hypoglycemic unaware and have tested at 39 on occasion
and never felt the low at all.

PS.  Gypsy would like to take the credit for waking me up.  But, it is only
because she wants to go outside and maybe snag a treat when she comes back
in.  <<<

Maybe Gypsy goes low and it is the treat that she wants more than going out.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998