[IP] Re: Who looks after you?

From: "Steve Roche" <email @ redacted>

>Sometimes It may be more difficult for the parent of a child with diabetes
to adjust
to diabetes than it is for the child themself. Your daughter will be O.K.

After I became a parent, I realized how much you worry about children and I
thought it would be harder to be the parent of a diabetic.  Unfortunately I
found that that was true.  My daughter doesn't mind being diabetic too much.
When ever I say, I'm diabetic and my daughter is too, I just want to cringe.
I am having a lot of trouble accepting it.  You just want the best for your

Type 1 - 29 years, pumping 3 1/2 years
and daughter Melinda, almost 19, Type 1 - 3 months  MDI