Re: [IP] Paradigm Clip

 OK not sure if maybe you are all looking at a different MM web site but the one
I have you go to the online store and click on either pump cases or pump
accesories, and then a screen comes up and you click either the paradigm pump or
the 400/500 series pump and then the cases for that pump come up. the spring
belt clip is only for the 400/500 pumps and will not hole the paradigm. Only the
cases under the paradigm pump will work, many are under both as they either make
2 sizes or the little size difference won't matter but the spring one won't.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm