Re: [IP] Waking from lows...

I have been on a paradigm pump for 5 months after 27 years of MDI.
Prior to the pump I would frequently wake up during a low, usually very
wet with sweat.  [Not one night-time low since the pump .... yes !!!! ]
Accompanying the lows I remember commonly experiencing the wildest of
dreams and I was wondering if others had the same experience.  The
dreams were usually extremely complex and extremely indistinguishable
from reality.  After waking it would take a long time (5-15 minutes) to
accept that the dream-world was not the real world.  In an way I almost
miss the dreams - probably as close to an hallucinogenic trip I'll ever
get  :- )   Patrick