[IP] Paradigm clip

I wrote Minimed about the paradigm clip, and got a response just a few minutes
ago. They said it would be available before the end of Feb. I heard from
another person I emailed that they were in the process of putting them in
packaging, and pretty much making sure there is enough inventory. I can't wait
to get it. I wear the holster and leather case around my house, but when going
out, its either in my pocket or on my leg with my leg pouch. Which isn't real
convenient eating out. Oh well. Should be less than twenty five days before
they're availiable.........hopefully!!!!!!