[IP] Re: waking from lows

Howdy everyone!
Only once I did not wake up from a low (actually I woke up, got out of bed
but was too low and keeled right over...actually gave myself a nice
Usually I am suddenly awake and thinking to myself in proper sentences-Like
"Bek-you are low. Get up and test" and then "No-it's just cold in here (I
sleep with a duvet cover and fleece at all times) and I keep arguing with
myself-kind of in denial until finally I realize "duh-I'm talking to myself
in complete sentences-I only do this when I'm low"
I keep my meter on a chair next to the bed as well as one of the 4oz Junior
Funny-the strange behavior a low makes me have....