[IP] Low Blood Sugar

Been diabetic for 37 years. Went on pump 1/28/03. I always wake up when sugars
are low <50. This may sound strange, but its nightmares that wake me up.
Always has been. During the day, I am 75% of the time unaware of lows. Feeling
pretty good today at lunch, checked, sugar 42! Before I could log it, broke
out in the sweats, etc. Not fun. I am having to train myself now to eat the 15
carbs and wait 15 mins to check again. That's tough after years of eating
every sweet in my kitchen!