Re: [IP] Waking from lows...

 There is only one thing that can wake me up at 3
am,and that would be a low.Since I'm usually too
muddleheaded(combination of sleepiness +low) at that
hour to remember how to operate the blood sugar
meter,my body goes on autopilot and I'll eat some
glucose tablets I always keep nearby..everytime I've
ever tested,I have been low so now I automaticly
assume its that.15 minutes later,(when I've woken up
somewhat) I'll test just to make sure it is
sufficiently up.I can't go back to sleep on lows
        type 1 since 12/98
        pumping 4/01

Do you Yahoo!?