Re: [IP] Re: two or more meters/waking from lows

What's the problem with carrying the same meter around from place to place?

It's not like these things weigh 50 pounds and aren't easy to keep within
reach.   When I'm watching TV, it's usually in the same room with me and
when I'm ready to go to bed, it sits on the nightstand next to me.

I've got a bag with all of my daily supplies (meter, strips, lancet device)
and it follows me around.

Having another meter around as a back seems like a good idea, but having a
second/third one just to avoid walking inside the house seems a bit of a