Re: [IP] Re: two or more meters/waking from lows

Get two of the same meters.  I have 2 one touch ultras.  One stays in my
kitchen and the other stays in my pocketbook.  I never leave home without
one.. and I don't even have to remember to stick it in my bag.  And, I never
run out of strips because the meters are identical!  Now if only I could get
a third to leave by my bed......
`Lori - from Upstate New York
DXD 2/27/97 - Pumping with my Blue Paradigm since 9/3/2002!