Re: [IP] Re: two or more meters/waking from lows

>I agree with everyone who has talked about having a meter next to the bed in
case of a low--but someone mentioned have more than one meter.  I do have
more than one meter, but what do you do when you run out of strips for it?
I've never been able to talk my insurance into paying for additional strips
once I run out of the free ones that come with the meters I've gotten from
reps, and I can't afford to buy them out of pocket.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Response: Kristin,

 I have the doctor write prescriptions for both meters. The insurance company
has never declined it.