Re: [IP] Re: two or more meters/waking from lows

Don't you just put a bottle of strips by each meter?  Or are you saying
that you have different brands of meters?  I have three different meters,
all FreeStyle.  I keep one upstairs, one downstairs, and one in my purse.
I just put a bottle of strips with each.  I bought the first meter,
called the company and they gave me the second, and a salesman gave me
the third one.

> I agree with everyone who has talked about having a meter next to the bed in
> case of a low--but someone mentioned have more than one meter.  I do have
> more than one meter, but what do you do when you run out of strips for it?
> I've never been able to talk my insurance into paying for additional strips
> once I run out of the free ones that come with the meters I've gotten from
> reps, and I can't afford to buy them out of pocket.  Any ideas?  Thanks!
> Kristin

Judi in MI