[IP] Rootbeer

Many micro-brew pubs here in WA have their own draft rootbeer....I think
that the microbrew is pretty much a NW tradition but it might be worth
looking into....

PS a local place called "The Ram" sells their beer out of the tap into large
5gal containers....I'm sure I could talk them into putting rootbeer into
it....I would be willing to send it to youif you were willing to foot the

e-mail me privately....