Re: [IP] Eating Out

Hi Frank,
 I also use the Animus pump, I started Nov01/02. As far as eating out goes,
I usually guess. First I ask if the carb count is availabe in the restraunt
and if not, like I said I guess, then check my sugar 2 hrs later to see how
well I guessed. I am reading the book 'Pumping Insulin" right now, and I
think it is going to help me out in the fact that I will be able to
calculate the unused insulin and test after 1 hour and be more on top of the
blood sugar after guessing the carb count.
I hope i haved helped out here, BTW I want my sugar to be less than 130
after 2 hours, but thats me;)
Tami in Tucson