RE: [IP] Re: [I] Re: pancakes

I rarely eat pancakes for the same reason as most that they majorly screw up
my b.g....but eating regular pancake syrup would be like drinking pure sugar
to me!

Whenever I do eat pancakes and that is in a restaurant, I ask for the sugar
free ones and I use very little of it...I don't like the aftertaste of
either regular or sugar free and being so thirsty afterwards... :)
Kathy B.