[IP] Waking from lows . . .

Dear Kelly,
  This happens to me too, in fact I woke up with a low last nigh (I should not
have taken a full correction before bed), and I have been diabetic 16 years. Its
true that over time a lot of diabetics loose some sensitivity to lows, I was
 pretty hypoglycemia unaware before I started tightening my control a 1 1/2
years ago. Now that I don't have contestant lows I get all the symptoms I have
not had since I was a little kid.