Re: [IP] Re: Pump suggestions

 Personal opinion here, I'd think either the paradigm(which I have ) or the
cozmo. Both are cool and high tech looking, neither have doors or hinges(to
break off!) there small and stylish. You best bet would be to have him either
look at all the web sites and start by taking out the definate no's then either
trial the few yes's or get try to at least hold them in person. You can also
have the companies send you their packages, mind you by doing this they will
have your address and may start sending you more and more stuff( didn't happen
to me because I only contacted MM)

 It's got to be his choice in order for him to accept it and live with it. You
said he's was 20? and in school so I am assuming he has used a computer or game
boy - if so he should be able to figure the menus out no problem. Its reall a
simple process for those who are even just slightly(me) computer smart.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

. By no means do I want to