Re: [IP] Re: Waking from lows...

But, which effect is more common?   Waking/Not Waking?

I'm one of the non-waking types and have been for years and years now.
I also have hypo unawareness, which probably contributes to this.  On the
other hand, anything above 150 will wake me up.

My body much prefers to skate lower rather than higher.