Re: RE: [IP] Eating Out

 I know its 2 companies, we have 4 taco times here and taco bell tried to come
but they only lasted about couple months!! I had people make fun of me in
southern Ontario, they thought I didn't know the name of the place!! I had to
send pictures when I got home!

I thought it was just a NWO place didn't know they were in the states too!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm