[IP] meter downstairs - low?

 WOW your meter came with a long leach!! Mine only came with a 10 foot leash!!
 My meter is always in bed with me, ok right beside I try to leave it in the bed
and my dog gets upset and it ends up under the bed! He gets the pillow not the
 I'd suggest leaving the meter by your bed so you can test and be sure, other
wise I would treat I'd rather wake up higher then wake up in the emerge!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm