Re: [IP] Eating Out

 I order what I like and when it arrives at the table I try and estimate how
many carbs are in each food then wait till I'm done before bolusing cause my
eyes are way bigger then my stomache! I make sure to test 1 1/2 hours later to
adjust. Its trial and error and you'll almost never get it perfect unless you
tend to order the same thing at the same restaurant everytime and even then it
can be wrong!!

 Many places like McDonalds, A&W, Taco Time(not a spelling error its taco time
not taco bell up here!) and such have little pamphlets to take home that list
all the carbs, cal, fat etc. But fancy shmancy restaurants probably won't.

Good luck

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm