Re: [IP] Waking from lows...

After your late night dessert, before you go to bed check your sugar and
then correct if you need to.
Most people, including my husband have a tendency to over correct when
it is better to bolus and check
your reading within an hour.  As a diabetic, your meter should always be
close by for emergencies if
your going low or you are too high correction at that moment  is vital.
 Also, never assume guess work
will not keep your sugar in check.  I know this because before my
husband went on the pump, he used
to assume what his readings were and I almost lost him because of his
stupidity and his so called I know
it all attitude.  Don't take the chance, what might feel like one could
very well be the opposite.  Do you
really want to take that kind of chance with your life and leave your
family behind to grieve.

Donna Smith