Re: [IP] Carb/Fat ratio & Square/Dual wave Bolus

 I think it all falls on experience, if you are know to have problems with pizza
obviously you'll use it for that. for me Poutine and Wopper Jr. requires a
square wave of 2u now and 2u over 1 1/2 hours.
 If you have a favorite food that makes you go low then high it most likley
would help to use a dual wave next time.

 I am still experimenting with the duals one thing to remeber is if you use it
then go low and stay low while the square is working you can suspened and
unsuspend to cancel it, something I didn't think of till I'd downed 5 juice
boxes, a ton of pudding and other food, and of course by then it was done the

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 Is there a ratio of