[IP] Pump suggestions

My 19 year old son will probably be adding insulin to his diabetes regimen
soon according to his endocrinologist. His sugars have been hovering around
the 300 - 400 range. He's currently taking 1500mg glucophage / day and while
it used to help, it doesn't anymore. By no means do I want to start a debate
here, I just want opinions on what pumps you would suggest for my son. Ease
of use, setup and that sort of thing. Bear in mind that he goes to college
and is on the move a lot. He also sleeps late a lot because he worked out
his college schedule so that he's in school from 9am - 6pm on Tuesdays and
Thursdays only.

Type II, NYC.