Re: [IP] Moving to Denver

       Good luck in Denver. My endo, who I loved and thought was the best,
just moved to Denver in August to work for Kaiser. His name is Gordon Timothy
Goodman. He moved away from Syracuse, NY and left at least one very
disappointed patient. If you can find him, I would highly reccommend seeing
him !
If you find him, you can tell him that his favorite patient misses him !