Re: [IP] Waking from lows...

       I get this same feeling. I will wake suddenly from a sound sleep for
no apparrent reason. When I sit up, I will be feeling light headed. When I
test I will find that my level has dropped to the low 50's or below. I always
thought this was strange. My CDE told me that sometimes this will happen to
people who are newly diagnosed - within 5 years. Does this fit a description
of you ? I t does me, so I can't dispute her theory.
                         diagnosed 3/99
                         pumping since 10/02