Re: [IP] Waking from lows...

> Sometimes I wake up sweaty, but not really hot.  I
> think I might be low but I'm upstairs and sleepy, and the meter is
> downstairs.

Most pumpers - especially IPers - have more than one meter. These are given
out many times through promos, CDEs, and other sources. Please get yourself
another meter for your upstairs bedroom. You might not be able to make it
downstairs sometime to do a BG. Alos, keep some quick-acting carbs by your
bed. (I have Buttermints (no fat) and those gum-droppy type Orange Slices in
doubled zipper-type plastic bags. Better to be safe than sorry. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

 Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.