Re: [IP] Carb/Fat ratio & Square/Dual wave Bolus

--- Nathan Rathbun <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hello my name is Nathan Rathbun, this is my first
> post. Is there a ratio of
> carb to fat that you want to use Sq. or Dual Wave
> Bolus instead of normal
> bolus?

Welcome Nathan!  I have found that it has become a
matter of experience.  I will use the squaare/dual
wave function at a variety of times depending on what
I am eating and on where my BG is.  I know that this
is not too helpful, but I have just played around with
it.  Blessings, Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?