Re: [IP] Got New Paradigm--Q about Quick Sets

The Disetronic rep told me the Paradigm was made with proprietary infusion
sets BECAUSE so many people were switching to the Ultraflex.  That could be
a salesman's spin, or it could have some truth to it.  Who knows.

Regardless of the reasons, it is one of the things I am leery about with the
Paradigm.  I like the freedom to choose my own sets, whether or not I avail
myself of it!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990