[IP] Carb/Fat ratio & Square/Dual wave Bolus

Hello my name is Nathan Rathbun, this is my first post. Is there a ratio of
carb to fat that you want to use Sq. or Dual Wave Bolus instead of normal
bolus?  All I read is that those foods high in fat like pizza indicate that
you would use a Sq. wave bolus. But what determines the use of these
functions? Is it the percentage of fat or gm's of fat that point you to use
the sq/dual wave bolus? Or is it something else entirely different?