Re: [IP] Military hospital question

We are retired Navy down hiere in WA state so that means you would be under
the NW Region Office of Tricare.  They are VERY pro-pump in this region (not
the same in all areas unfortunately) so if you can stay in this region things
should be fine.  As a matter of fact our endo travels to Alaska every quarter
to see Peds pts up there (son Joshua is the DMer/IPer)  Dr. McClellan is THE
WORLD'S BEST ENDO!  His partner in crime isn't bad either!!!

       Hope this helps.

mom to Joshua