Re: [IP] Waking from lows...

 I've had it happen when I'll wake up and go to the washroom get back in bed and
can't fall asleep right away, then I think to test and often I'm low other times
not, some times I just lie there debating whenther or not to test, thinking I
don't feel low but maybe thats why I woke up and after testing and realising I'm
not low fall asleep right away.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm