Re: [IP] Waking from lows...

I, personally, cannot stay asleep if my BG level drops below 55.  In fact,
it is an odd feeling I experience, because the low makes me feel
tired/weak...but I can't stay or go to sleep.  So, I was just curious if I'm
unique to this, or if others experience this as well.
This has happened to me on occasion. I have woken up at 3 or 5 am, not
knowing why I am up, then trying to get back to sleep and cant, I have
learned that that can be a sign of low b/s. It is not always as I am also a
chronic insomniac, but some times being aware of this has helped me to
realize I am low.
Tami in Tucson