[IP] Re: [I] Re: pancakes

-- i have been making my daughter chocolate chip pancakes for a few
years... I could make them, and watch her enjoy the heck out of them...
NOW, i can eat them too.

I look on the box, for the carbs  per serving...
(i eat 1/2 of a serving)
I measure out 2 tablespoons of chips, and 2 or 3 tablespoons of "REGULAR

I couldn't guess, to save my life, but, i read all the packages, and
measure, and guess what ??
I'm 120+/- before breakfast, and 120 - 140 +/- 2 hours afterwards....

YMMV, my in my case, careful measurement seems to work

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)