Re: [IP] Re: Hormone Replacement

   I am 44 and have all those symptoms-hot flashes, erratic blood sugars, and
horrible mood swings.  My boyfriend recently proposed to me, but now I'm sure
he's having second thoughts.  I hate what I'm becoming and not being able to
control it.  My CDE is getting discouraged with my blood sugars, although
they've improved greatly since I've been on the pump.  We just can't seem to
find any pattern to them, and nothing works for more than maybe 1 week out of
the month.  I recently went to the Gyn to have my hormone levels checked,
which turned into a night mare.  To make a long story short, a simple blood
test turned into an endometrio (not sure of spelling, sorry) biopsy, which
was very painful and traumatic.  I haven't found out the results yet, but was
told that HRT will probably be recommended.  If it works, I'm willing to take
the chances.