Re: [IP] carb counting and coverage boluses.....

Tom from nj wrote:

<<<my CDE taught me not to bolus for meat, cheeses and other foods that
supposedly have no carb content.  i was skeptical of this approach since
these foods DO have calories and if eaten in sufficient amounts they can
raise your BG.  i bolus for such foods carefully, but i find that a coverage
bolus is required for them.  what does everyone else think ???>>>

I'm wondering what formula she gave you to calculate your bolus, would you
please share?

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes