[IP] Waking from lows...

I know that a lot of people have trouble waking up from lows, which can be
dangerous; however, I was curious as to how many people experience the
opposite problem.

I, personally, cannot stay asleep if my BG level drops below 55.  In fact,
it is an odd feeling I experience, because the low makes me feel
tired/weak...but I can't stay or go to sleep.  So, I was just curious if I'm
unique to this, or if others experience this as well.