[IP] looking for software

Hi all

I just recently joined the list as to the fact that I just last week after 4
shots a day since December 1979 switched to a Mini Med 508.  I am not sure
that I like it but even though my BGL is a little high I have been since with
no Hypo attacks.  I am sure I will be able to lower my BGL given a little

I am on the web subscription.  The reason I am writing this is for two
reasons.  The first being I can't fine a way to change my membership from web
to journal and the main reason being I am looking for some kind of database
that will let me record four times a day before after meal BGL as well as
before meal booster shots.

I think I will leave it at this for now. Thanks in advance for any help

mailto:email @ redacted