[IP] Re: gastroparesis (was...insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #21)

From: <A HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 14:26:34 EST
> Hi Im having trouble finding information on gastroparesia can you help me.
I found one site but it was all in Spanish.  What is it exactly and can it
come and go?  thanks for your help<

The problem might be in how you entered the spelling  of it or the search
engine you have used.

A search on google.com brought up 9090 items with gastroparesis in the title.
 You might only want to look at the first 10 or so.

Another key word phrase to use is "delayed gastric emptying."

Good luck with the info search.