[IP] Pancake Boluses-Kristen

Yes, I bolus at least 13 units of Humalog, for 4 small pancakes(that fit on
a sq. griddle). and "sugar Free syrup"-When I take my BG readings I'm
usually at least 240-275mg/dl. I thinhk the thing to do here is make
3pancakes instead of "4". I only eat pancakes usually only 1 a week.

Don
dxd 4/03,pumping since 1995

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]