Re: [IP] ER and Hospital Stay <long>

Adriana:
     Since I know your mom, I know without a doubt that SHE wishes she could
have been there too I'm sure. Thanks for sharing your frightening story (
which of course I am forwarding to my daughter in college) and more
importantly- and thankfully - for having taken the initiative to empower
yourself enough to KNOW you really DO know more than the docs when it comes
to YOUR diabetes.......
     Wishing you a quick recovery....
Regards
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)