[IP] Re: Pancakes and syrup

Speaking of pancakes, just a few weeks ago I ran across a relatively new
syrup that only has 4 g of carbs per serving (1/4 cup).  For those who
really still don't like to eat a lot of carbs, this syrup is actually quite
good (though, admittedly not as good as regular ;-)

It is actually ideal for Type 2 who still have to limit carb intakes, but
thought I'd share it here.  It is called Cozy Cottage Sugar-free syrup, made
with Splenda (sucralose).