To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Who looks after you?
From: email @ redacted
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 19:18:31 -0500
I am 20, live with my mom but she doesn't have much to do with my diabetes, I
kinda lots her at the humalog/carb counting stage(5 years ago?)! When I am sick
I set the alarm, I havn't really been sick since I got the pump so I havn't had
temp basals(but I'd be nervous too and would rather do correction boluses every
 2 hours) When I was younger my mom always heard me when I had my major lows,
 sure if she would now though. I usually wake up when low and treat myself, I
not to wake her up unless I need to as she can't fall back to sleep for hours
when she gets up.

  I'm lucky to be able to sleep through my brothers and their friends down
for a "band practice" but can wake up when some one tip toes through my room! I
will wake up for an alarm to test and can fall back to sleep right away (as if
I'm asleep during the whole test and testing)