Re: [IP] carb counting and coverage boluses.....

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> hi all,
> my CDE taught me not to bolus for meat, cheeses and
> other foods that
> supposedly have no carb content.

I do the same.  I will bolus, but carefully if the
protein content is fairly significant.  My pastor's
wife is on that high protein no carb diet and I have
to be careful when I eat dinner over at their house.
I have gotten myself into trouble in the past by over
bolusing for the meals she cooks :-)   Blessings Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?