[IP] Switching to Novolog? Absolutely!!!

Ernie and anyone else out there who has considered switching:
 I can't say enough good about Novolog! We actually had to fight for Katie's
prescription after hearing so much good about it here. When we finally did get
her on Novolog, I couldn't believe the wonderful difference: blood sugars
leveled out, no unexplained highs or lows, and the big one - NO HUGH RED BUMPS
AT HER INSERTION SITE! Okay...maybe one more big reason to switch: Katie has
gone from having to do a new insertion every two or three days to every six
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 12, dx'd 9/97
Pumping with "Pumpkin" since 8/99

I've been thinking about switching to Novolog (sp?).
Anyone have any thoughts on this.