Re: [IP] hormone replacement

Gina wrote, in part:

>>>Jan ~
>> Now that I am getting usch good
dialysis (my URR is 78%^) I have started a light period like clockwork every
month and have been able to come off the estrogen.>

What is URR????

>>>Granted, you will not have a period anymore because of your hysterectomy,
so I think you will be on hormones the rest of your life.

'Twas a GOOD day - the day of the surgery so I could get rid of my 15-year
horrible problem. I was 40.5 y/o and that was 23 years ago, so I figure it's
for life. My gyns don't disturb the dosage and it's working. YMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.