Re: [IP] Hormone Replacement

I had a complete hysterectomy in May 02.(I was 35, so
I am in a little different situation.)  I felt that I
HAD to have HRT because of the age thing.  I use a
patch and have had no trouble at all (except the
occasional patch that comes loose a few days early).
They put the patch on me before I left recovery.  It's
just one less thing I have to think about vs. taking
another pill (already on Neurontin and bp pills).  I
am not sure what the outcome will be with all the hype
about HRT.  However, I wasn't really given the choice
of yes or no to it.  Have heard lots of "pros/cons"
type arguments going on.

Do you Yahoo!?