[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #20

In a message dated 2/1/03 2:15:35 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm in a little different position than a lot of ladies, since I had
a partial hysterectomy 10 years ago and don't need the progesterine, I just
use a plain estrogen patch.  >>

I think the progesterone was the problem in the studies. If you still have a
womb, you need the progesterone to keep the lining healthy. If it has been
removed, I think the estrogen or premarin is ok.