[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #20

In a message dated 2/1/03 2:15:35 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I've been on HRT for 10 years. Is anyone still taking HRT?  What are your
thoughts? This maybe end up being a quality of life versus longevity. >>

Sue, I know how you feel, but HRT was never supposed to last for more than
about 6 years...just long enough to get you through the worst of menopause.

I went off it too, and had a terrible time with night sweats. Everything is
fine now.