Re: [IP] Quicksets - inserter

>I've only used 3 quick sets and I did manual insertions with all of them
>and I had a heck of a time to get them in! I would pinch and push and push
>and push and that darn needle wouldn't go into the skin it would push down
>on the skin, way down making an indentation but took alot of pressure to
>actually pearce the skin! Not sure if it was me or my skin. But with the
>sils, they go in no problem!
>Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
>Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

I had that same problem with the UltraFlex, but the Quicksets went in for
me with no problem.  I manually inserted the 9mm since that's what I tried
at first, but now I use the 6mm with the inserter.  Just goes to show that
what works for one person, doesn't necessarily work for another, that's why
we say... YMMV. :o)